No tengo la menor idea.
Mi foto
Nombre: Guille
Ubicación: Argentina

Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica!

Google
Web namelessidea.blogspot.com

Enlaces generales

Otros blogs

Powered by Blogger

24 de agosto de 2005

In English.

So, you're never going to be what I wanted you to be. I'm a victim of my own illussions, and sooner or later I'll have to land in the ocean of reality. But I still have some things left to say to you... and I hope I can say them, somewhere in the future...

Always waiting... why? I don't know. I don't like chances, I just want to know the facts. And sometimes I realize that's not possible without sacrifice. I still need a light of hope in my way.

I know you know. And I feel sorry about it. It's just a feeling, and by definition, hard to control. I tried my best to handle it, and I think I failed. I've seen your reaction... and now I feel guilty.

And I swear I never knew how it could be
And all this time all I had inside was what I couldn't see


It's been a long time since my last writings in english, but I wanted to write this way. And there is another reason although I don't want to write it here.

Para los que no entendieron, perdón. Necesitaba escribir en inglés.

Etiquetas: